FitNakedGirls.com (the “Site”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. FitNakedGirls.com has implemented a policy to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Send us a DMCA notice here : [email protected]
The notice must:
- identify the copyrighted work you claim was infringed (if the infringement involves many different works at a single online site, you can include a representative list rather than listing each one)
- identify the online site where the alleged infringement has occurred and identify specifically what material on the site you claim is infringing (include copies, if possible); if a link is involved, it must be identified
- give the name and contact information for the person signing the notice
- state that the information in the notice is accurate and that the complaining party “has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”
- state, under penalty of perjury, that the signer of the notice is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the material claimed to have been infringed, and
- be signed with either a physical or electronic signature.
You should not sent out DMCA takedown notices without careful consideration.